FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO BECOMING A REAL ESTATE AGENT:
- Contact Heather Shields, Sales Manager at 1-800-761-0015
- Take state approved real estate course.
- Interview with Century 21 Maxum Realty.
- Apply to the to take the New York State Exam.
- Receive confirmation of date of state testing
- Pass state testing and apply for licensing.
- Start in-house training with Century 21 Maxum Realty
- Join OCAR and Greater Hudson Valley MLS.
WHY JOIN CENTURY 21 Maxum Realty?
- Training – Intensive In-House training program designed for a quick, profitable start.
- Management Support – Full support staff that are truly concerned with helping agents succeed.
- Reputation – the #1 sales company in Orange County.
- Leads Management System – designed to direct leads to the agents.
- Plus Plan-competitive commission schedule with production incentives.
- Continuing Education Plan-promoting continuing education goals.
- Professional Literature-many professionally prepared tools available to our agents.
- Referral Opportunities-through the International Century 21 Referral System.
- Franchise Recognition-International name recognition…the leader in the industry.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is the franchiser of the world’s largest real estate organization with more then 7800 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices.